By covering the intestinal mucosa with Vegetable Coal and Montmorillonite, helps to fight with pathogens in the ambience, liquid and gas toxins and helps digestive system to work better.
• Vegetable Coal adsorbs toxic substances and gases.
• Montmorillonite binds bacterial and other toxins formed in the body as well as many other effects, synergize with Vegetable Coal and fights with diarrhea.
• It provides Sodium, Chlorine and Potassium support to compensate diarrhea-related losses.
• It contains energy sources Glucose and Glycerol which can be used quickly for immediate energy needs.
• It contains 3 essential herbal extracts that act as an anti-infection.
• Usage, dosage is easy and in a safe syringe.
- Vegetable Coal and Montmorillonite against toxic substances and gases
- Sodium, Chlorine and Potassium support against electrolyte losses
- Glucose and Glycerol for immediate energy needs
- 3 essential herbal extracts to support fight against infections
It is used in digestive disorders during and after diarrhea, and to support regulation of fluid and electrolyte balance.
Vegetable Coal, Montmorillonite, Corn Oil, Herbal Essential Oils (Thymus vulgaris, Lavandula angustifolia, Mentha piperita), Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Dextrose, Glycerin
E558 Montmorillonite 181.800 mg/kg
PERIOD OF USE AND DOSAGE
Calf : 25 ml in the morning and evening. For 1 to 3 days.
Lamb – Goat : 5 ml in the morning and evening. For 1 to 2 days.
Keep away from light, moisture and high temperature.
A syringe is 50 ml.
There are 25 syringes in one parcel.