Obimetry is an iron-free bolus for use in cows just after calving.
Its composition is varied:
- Magnesium pidolate is an essential element for the mobilization of bone calcium and muscle contraction
- Sorbitol contributes to better liver integrity
- Artemisia is used because of its uterotonic properties
- The oil clove essential oil is recognized as uterotonic, facilitating the emptying of the uterus
- Tea tree essential oil is used during non-deliveries, metritis and vaginitis
- Cinnamon essential oil is used for its antibacterial actions and its action on the uterus
Obimétri is to be distributed just after calving.